[PyQt] 回复: PyQt5.QtGui can't be imported

levinie levinie at qq.com
Mon Jul 15 10:59:01 BST 2013

Thanks for your help.
I pass this to configure.py:
/opt/python/bin/python3 configure.py --qmake /home/levi/apps/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc_64/bin/qmake --sip /opt/python/bin/sip

Here is the output:

DBus v1 does not seem to be installed.
Qt v5.1.0 (Open Source) is being used.
The qmake executable is /home/levi/apps/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc_64/bin/qmake.
Qt is built as a shared library.
SIP 4.14.7 is being used.
The sip executable is /opt/python/bin/sip.
These PyQt5 modules will be built: QtCore, QtNetwork, QtXmlPatterns, QtDBus.
The PyQt5 Python package will be installed in
/opt/python/lib/python3.3/site-packages.
PyQt5 is being built with generated docstrings.
PyQt5 is being built with 'protected' redefined as 'public'.
The Designer plugin will be installed in
/home/levi/apps/Qt5.1.0//5.1.0/gcc_64/plugins/designer.
The PyQt5 .sip files will be installed in /opt/python/share/sip/PyQt5.
pyuic5, pyrcc5 and pylupdate5 will be installed in /opt/python/bin.
The interpreter used by pyuic5 is /opt/python/bin/python.
Embedding sip flags...
Generating the .pro file for the QPy support library for QtCore...
Generating the Makefile for the QPy support library for QtCore...
Generating the C++ source for the QtCore module...
Generating the .pro file for the QtCore module...
Generating the Makefile for the QtCore module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtNetwork module...
Generating the .pro file for the QtNetwork module...
Generating the Makefile for the QtNetwork module...
Generating the C++ source for the QtXmlPatterns module...
Generating the .pro file for the QtXmlPatterns module...
Generating the Makefile for the QtXmlPatterns module...
Generating the .pro file for the QPy support library for QtDBus...
Generating the Makefile for the QPy support library for QtDBus...
Generating the C++ source for the QtDBus module...
Generating the .pro file for the QtDBus module...
Generating the Makefile for the QtDBus module...
Generating the .pro file for the QPy support libraries...
Generating the Makefile for the QPy support libraries...
Generating the C++ source for the Qt module...
Generating the .pro file for the Qt module...
Generating the Makefile for the Qt module...
Generating the .pro file for pylupdate5...
Generating the Makefile for pylupdate5...
Generating the .pro file for pyrcc5...
Generating the Makefile for pyrcc5...
Generating the pyuic5 wrapper...
Generating the top-level .pro file...