SIP v4.13 Released
25 October 2011
SIP v4.13 has been released. This is a minor feature release.
- added the %DefaultDocstringFormat directive
- added the format argument to the %Docstring directive
- %ConvertToSubClassCode can now cause a restart of the conversion process using a different requested type
- '*' and '&' are now supported as unary operators in expressions used in the values of default arguments
- the /Transfer/ annotation can now be used with the /Array/ annotation to prevent the freeing of the temporary array of pointers.