SIP v4.13.1 Released
22 December 2011
SIP v4.13.1 has been released. This is a minor feature release. It is required by PyQt v4.9.
- Deprecation warnings can no longer be disabled.
- Added the all_raise_py_exception argument to the %Module directive.
- Added the /NoRaisesPyException/ function annotation.
- Added the /PyName/ typedef annotation.
- Class templates now allow super-classes to be defined as template
- Added support for public preceding the name of a class in a super-class
- Added support for protected and private preceding the name of a class
in a super-class list. Any such super-class will be ignored.