*** GMX Spamverdacht *** [Eric] SUGGESTION

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 13:10:40 BST 2006

On 04.08.06 11:08:10, Stephane Henry wrote:
> I'm a Eric3 user and I'd like to do a suggestion about the toggle action.
> The thing is that at each time I'm working on a class, I tooggle all his
> functions to jump easily from one to another. But when the class contains 50
> functions, it takes a really long time to toogle all functions.
> Could you please implement an action that could handle toogling all the
> functions from a class ?

This already exists. It's called "toggle all folds" or probably better:
"toggle all folds (including childs)" in the View menu. When you use the
2nd option you only need to "unfold" the class itself, all functions
will be folded.

BTW: I think a class with 50 non-trivial functions, needs some
re-design.

Andreas

--
Bridge ahead.  Pay troll.