[Eric] Directory structure

"ΑΝΤΩΝΗΣ ΜΠΟΥΝΤΟΥΒΑΣ" aboudouvas at vodafone.net.gr
Tue Aug 14 12:04:22 BST 2007

Hi to all,

I try to use source folders (or "packages") to Eric4 but it seems i cannot.
I just want to start a project from scratch with some .py files and at some time to add folders with other .py files so i can better organize the project.

In Eclipse/PyDev, i can add a new "Pydev Package", put my .py files there and thus i can reference them from other .py files from the same project.

How i can do the same thing in Eric4 from the IDE ?? The IDE seems to expect a directory that already exist...