[Eric] unittest function from menu gives error, where commandline does not.

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Dec 26 13:19:32 GMT 2007

On Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007, A.J. Bonnema wrote:
> Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > can you please try the modified debugger backend attached to this email
> > and check, whether it fixes your problem.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Detlev
>
> Okee, I ran F2 and menu option unittest with the new source, with no
> result whatsoever i.e., no output.

F2 just executes the script (no unittest). For unittest you have to use the
menu option.

> Another thing I noticed, was that that for the new source no
> DebugClientBase.pyc was generated. How do I know it was used ?

That is ok, as long as the .py file is newer than the .pyc file.

> So I restored the old source and both F2 runs Ok, while menu option unit
> test gives the error message I described. So apparantly it was run, just
> generated no output.
>

> Guus.

Please create a small example that generates the observed problem and send it
to me. That way I can debug it instead of guessing, where the problem may be.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de