[Eric] using eric4 to debug django project

Jake B otakuj462 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:35:51 GMT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to use eric4 to debug a django project. To do this, I have django
checked out of svn, as well as my application files, and they are all
sharing the same workspace. I have directory structure that looks like this:

workspace_eric/
    django/
        bin/
        __init__.py
    fbproject/
        fbapp/
           __init__.py
           models.py
           urls.py
           views.py
        __init.py__
        manage.py
        settings.py
        urls.py

Unfortunately, my modules in fbproject package cannot import my modules in
django package, so when I try to start the server by running
fbproject/manage.py, giving it the command line argument *runserver*, and
the working directory /home/jacob/workspace_eric, it throws an error. Is
eric supposed to configure my PYTHONPATH for me? If so, could anyone please
let me know what I'm missing?
Thanks.

Jake