[Eric] feature suggestion

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:13:00 GMT 2007

It is not about adding the "import"
word, but rather checking what you can import from a given package or
module and ofering those objects as possible completions.

I found it's is a great way of exploring packages as well, without having to
resort to their API documentation for the class names.

Flávio

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who