[Eric] feature suggestion

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:18:03 GMT 2007

There is a related issue which would be a great addition to 4.2 (IMHO):

automatic generating APIs for
everything on python path as Pydev does. It would just a short while
on first run of Eric, with a
possibility of a user requested "API
refresh" when a new package is updated or installed (it might even be
interesting to keep MD5 sums for all modules processed by Eric
API generator, to automatically detect updates).

thanks,

Flávio

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who