[Eric] using eric4 to debug django project

Jake B otakuj462 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:06:58 GMT 2007

It works when django is global in /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages...
I think the problem here is that I'm not aware of a good way to make
packages in the same project visible to one another. Changing the PYTHONPATH
outside of eric does not seem to change this.
Hopefully someone will be able to offer me some guidance on this. Please let
me know. Thanks.

Jake