[Eric] Re: eric3: hitting ESC from incremental search field

Henrik Pauli henrik.pauli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 04:02:13 BST 2007

Hmm, pretty much every text editor I've used so far does the Esc =
stop right now and close this dialog thing.  And every browser too
(where there still is a proper search dialog, that is).

Intuitive indeed depends on what you grew up with — if anything, I
don't find neither vi nor emacs anywhere close to intuitive :)