[Eric] activating version control support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 00:32:37 BST 2007

Hi,

I've just opened an eric3 project that was checked out from svn.
Unfortunately I had still selected "client according to project" under
the version control settings and thus when eric imported the project he
couldn't load "Subversion" Support (don't know why, only PySvn, which I
already installed, works). Now after having the project open there's no
way to re-activate version control support (or lets say I couldn't find
anything). I had to hand-edit the .e4p file to activate it.

Andreas

--
Today's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why.
		-- Hunter S. Thompson