[Eric] eric4 crashes while loading this .e3p project file

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 23 11:21:47 BST 2007

On 22.06.07 12:59:08, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> On Freitag, 22. Juni 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > I cannot reproduce the problem over here. Seems I need the whole project.
> >
> > Download from
> >
> > http://www.apaku.de/vardata/pyfilmdbsimpleui.tar.gz
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Works over here without problem.

Hmm, the problem is with the session file. As soon as I remove it or
remove all content from it eric4 can open the eric3 project. However
anything else (like removing a particular part of the file) doesn't
help.

So at least I can workaround that. Also (IIRC) this same project can be
imported under win32 perfectly fine.

Andreas

--
A few hours grace before the madness begins again.