[Eric] eric4 could store the toolbar-settings on a profile-base

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jun 23 12:31:02 BST 2007

On Samstag, 23. Juni 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just removed all toolbars that I don't need and saw that this is a
> "global" thing, i.e. eric4 doesn't store the activated toolbars in the
> viewing-profile. But I think that could be helpful, for example when
> editing I don't need the debug toolbar and in debug mode I probably
> don't need the tools menu and other things.
>
> Andreas

eric4 (and even eric3) do store the toolbar settings in the profile. Just
activate a profile, enable/disable your toolbars, switch the profile,
enable/disable your toolbars for this profile, voila. However, when you
switch the profile the first time, Qt might use the toolbar settings of the
previous profile because there are no settings yet. Eric even remember the
toolbar position and area.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de