[Eric] Auto-compile resources.

objectref objectref at yahoo.gr
Tue Apr 8 15:52:48 BST 2008

Hi,

There is a -very- handy option of Eric, "Automatically Compile" changed
forms and changed resources. Very handy because it compiles all this for you
on Project run/debug. The one that compile forms is working correctly, I
mean, it seems to compile them only if they have changed. But I think that
the other one (resources) is executed no matter what. I think it compiles
resources even if they haven't changed, thus producing a small lag when you
run/debug the project.

(unless, some internal part of project is changed that I am unaware of)

Have anyone other noticed this ?