[Eric] PyQt4 code completion in Eric

Andrea Grandi a.grandi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:21:41 BST 2008

Hi,

I finally was able to enable code completion for PyQt4 classes. They
were in another location, not parsed by Eric, they are all installed
in /usr/share/eric/APIs/ and they're provided by this package on
Ubuntu: eric-api-files

Anyway I've to notice a little bug: In Editor -> Autocompletion, it
doesn't make difference if I enable "Case Sensitive" or not, in both
cases I need to type code in the correct case to have it
auto-completed. Is this a known bug?

Thanks for your help!