[Eric] eric4 on ubuntu 8.04?

Seref Arikan serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji.com
Sat Aug 9 16:28:06 BST 2008

Hi Tim,

I have the latest and greatest all source files for all necessary
dependencies, from qt to qscintilla etc. I have to say that I'm not very
fond of installing from source under ubuntu, but it appears this is the way
to go for Eric.

I'm just creating an image of the linux partition, in case I mess it up
again, and if I succeed somehow, I'd be happy to share this in my blog, and
in the list. Fingers crossed :)

Cheers