[Eric] a couple of questions

Haroldo Stenger harold.stenger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:17:42 GMT 2008

Hello !

I'm trying to configure some usability issues, which are important to me:

   1. when writing keywords in a python program, the box with the different
   autocompletion (or is this tooltips ?) appears. If I continue writing the
   word, I'd like that when I press space, the box disappeared. Instead, just
   escape key, or selecting a word makes the list box disappear. Is this
   intended behaviour? How can I disable/tune/hack it?
   2. It is happening to me that switching between tags in the bar that puts
   one tag for every open file, if the file is ~200 lines long, it takes much
   more time to show than if it is ~20 lines long. Is there a way I can
   configure something so that it doesn't take so much to show  a file for its
   tag ? Is this some important programming limitation in Eric4 ?

Thank you

Haroldo