[Eric] One bug and a question

Serge Montagnac obs.psr at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 17 11:28:34 GMT 2008

My first contact with the list ... so Happy Wishes for everybody

I am using Eric4 for a while, for astro-imaging interfaces mainly
importing from
pyfits and matplotlib under Mandriva-2008-1 and python-2.5.2.

1) I tried recently to use a classic mplwidget.py  module promoted QWidget.

The problem is that I am unable to access the classes attributes from
this mplwidget
module when running my project inside Eric4-4.2.4a ...
with message "unable to find attribute ...¨
       BUT ... when I launch it from command line it runs perfectly !!
Does somebody notice such a problem or am I missing something concerning
the
use of modules in the Eric processes ...

2) For a while, in my Eric4 IDE Project-Viewer ... right-click - expand
or collapse Directories is
no more working ... is it a Bug ?

Best regards,
Serge.