[Eric] Eric crashes on linux

Joe Pimentel joe.b.pimentel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:16:52 GMT 2008

Regarding this problem I can confirm that, even having compiling
dependences from sources, eric4 versions back to 4.2.0 still crashes
with the same message.
eric4 version 4.1.6 works starts ok.
All versions downloaded from sourceforge site.
Anything else I can do to help with this problem?

--
Joe  Pimentel
joe.b.pimentel at gmail.com