[Eric] Eric crashes on linux

Joe Pimentel joe.b.pimentel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:57:34 GMT 2008

Running with the command line options (--nokde | --nosplash |
--noopen)  results the same behaviour:
QVariant::load: unable to load type 36.
QVariant::load(QDataStream &s): type  unknown to QVariant.
Cancelado

As you had mentioned  KDE I would like to add that I am using kde4.

Tks again,

--
Joe Bertoli Pimentel
joe.b.pimentel at gmail.com