[Eric] Auto-complete selection keyshortcut

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Dec 19 04:48:24 GMT 2008

I did notice a thread on this a few months back, but the solution
doesn't seem to exist.

When using auto-complete a box opens with the possible matches. The only
way to use this box seems to be to use the mouse to either select the
word you want or to click out and close the box. Arrow keys do not work,
enter, tab, alt, ctrl, space or any combination of these keys does nothing.

None of the keyboard shortcuts related to auto complete do anything
other than open an auto complete window. How do I use the keyboard to
select the match I want?

The previous article I saw said something about a select command in the
keyboard shortcuts but I can't find one that even looks remotely close.

Thanks,
Alex

Linux, installed from 4.2.4a sourceforge download