[Eric] PyQt4 realtime interactive shell

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Dec 21 00:13:57 GMT 2008

Not sure if this is what you're after:
When I want to interact with my app, I put a break point in somewhere,
maybe after the initialization of the app, if there isn't a logical
place I just toss in a dummy print statement.
Then I run the app in Debug mode, it will pause at the break point and
that I can play with anything I want in the terminal in the lower left
corner.

If you don't see the >>> go to the box below any text and hit enter,
that usually get's it to show up.
Then you can play with any previously declared variables or import
anything new you want.

Alex