[Eric] Re: Question about imported modules and paths in Eric4

Robert Cheatham robertcheatham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 03:01:03 GMT 2008

The Python versions are the same.  I think I'll need to consult some of the
wiser people around here when they get back from holiday.  I was hoping it
was something simple but there are probably some strange things about our
environment that I don't understand.  I'll post again once I get it figured
out.

Thanks to everyone for your helpful responses!

Пожалуйста

I can't compete with that. :)