[Eric] Configuring eric4

Sjujsckij Nickolaj sterkrig at home.no
Fri Dec 26 06:46:05 GMT 2008

Make sure you have the Qt designer. I have no idea though, what's typical
Qt installation @ MacOS, but probably it could be found in Apps menu
somewhere, or run from terminal.

If it's installed, I think you should find out where are main Qt
directories on your filesystems, then run Eric from terminal and
experiment with Qt paths in Eric Preferences. With any luck, you probably
will see something like '/usr/qt-4/ not found' in stdout and figure out
pre- and postfixes you need.