[Eric] Problems running Eric on WinXP

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jan 6 15:32:15 GMT 2008

Hi Justin,

thanks for the updated error report. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce
the problem. Please download the latest eric4 release package from
SourceForge (just follow the link on the eric4 download page of the eric4 web
site) and install this one. That way we can determine, if it is a problem
with the installer.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de