[Eric] RE: Debugging when running from .zip files, and various problems

Tunmer, Luke ltunmer at qualcomm.com
Mon Jan 7 10:57:51 GMT 2008

Thanks, Detlev.

Getting some example code might take a while. Given that others haven't
seen these issues, I'll probably tackle if from the other direction -
attempt to see what is happening in Eric to find out what's going on,
and why our usage of Python is triggering this, in particular the
problem with the different behavior between the Standard and
Multithreaded clients.

I'll let you know more when I do.

Regards,
Luke