[*****SPAM*****] Re: [Eric] eric4 and Turkish locale

Onur Küçük onur at pardus.org.tr
Mon Jul 7 18:55:47 BST 2008

Spam detection software, running on the system "comar.uludag.org.tr", has

Content preview:  On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:29:53 +0200 Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de>
   wrote: > Try loading the default keyboard shortcuts default.e4k. Sorry I
  forgot to write, I tried that and it does not fix the problem [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
 4.5 HELO_LOCALHOST         HELO_LOCALHOST
 0.5 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [212.174.54.70 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]