[Eric] changing background colour of the editor

Jan Pfeifer pfjan at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jun 7 18:28:59 BST 2008

 hi all

i'm just starting to use Eric (seems very cool
by the way! :) ), and as i'm configuring my preferences i couldn't find
an option for the background colour of the text areas.

configured all my fonts in highlighting to black background -- i think
it tires less the eye, anyway, it's just my preference -- and i was
expecting that the rest of the unused text area would follow the colour
of the default characters. so now i got this mix of text with black
background, and the rest of the empty area in white, which is
unpleasant.

i'm sure i'm missing something obvious ... any ideas ?

many thanks
- jan