[Eric] New Rope code completion not working

aaa121 at hushmail.com aaa121 at hushmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:20:40 BST 2008

Hi,
thanks, it works now!
I hadn't activated the Rope Autocompletion in Settings ->
Preferences -> Refactoring (Rope)
this is because I hadn't noticed that this new entry
Refactoring(Rope) appeared in Preferences when I upgraded from
4.1.5 to 4.2 snapshot...

Now there is a bug (exception raised) on the calltips, however
autocompletion works.
I will report this one and the CxFreeze bug separately at the eric4-
bugs email address.

The PluginVcsxxx and PluginVmxxx are not red, simply they cannot be
activated or autoactivated (except PluginVmTabview which is "No,
Yes"), but this might be by design, is it?

Thank you so much, this one seems a great IDE
Also it's unbelievable how Python runs faster than Java (compare to
Eclipse...)

--
Smart Girls Secret Weapon
Read Unbiased Beauty Product Reviews, Get Helpful Tips, Tricks and Sam