[Eric] Re: Eric Digest, Vol 24, Issue 13

Petr Jakeš petr.jakes at tpc.cz
Tue Jun 17 15:26:22 BST 2008

> Is there anything special with your setup? Unfortunately you are reporting
> this for the first time and I cannot reproduce it on my setups (openSUSE
> 10.3
> and 10.2, Kubuntu and Windows; 32- and 64-bit systems).

I have observed the same behaviour on my WinXP-32bit SP2  machine. Sometimes
it is possible to see pythonw.exe process in the window manager after Eric
is closed. It means pythonw.exe process lives somehow even Eric is not open
and it takes about 90% of CPU utilization.
It is possible to kill pythonw.exe without any problem...  I am not able to
provide more informations because I do not know when/why this happend.

Petr Jakes