[Eric] Crash when on Settings/Preferences

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun May 18 13:52:49 BST 2008

Hi,

beginning of April Simon Edwards gave the following tip in the PyQt mailing
list.

Put the following lines in your PyKDE4/__init__.py
file in your Python installation's site-packages directory. (typically
/lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyKDE4/__init__.py).

     import sys,DLFCN
     sys.setdlopenflags(DLFCN.RTLD_NOW|DLFCN.RTLD_GLOBAL)

I did this and the dialogs work even with the Oxygen style.