[Eric] Auto Completion of PyQt4 in Eric4 editor

Iliya Gogolev iliya at realdice.com
Wed Nov 26 10:55:47 GMT 2008

Hello

I’m using Eric4 with PyQT4 and my Auto Completion function doesn’t work. I
checked the setting->editor->Autocompletion – the Enabled checkox is
checked. Inside Settings->Ediotr->Autocompletin->QScintilla I set the “from
Document and API files”.

I set Qt4 Translations Directory to C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4

How can I enable autocompletion of PyQT4 objects in the editor.

Thanks

Best Regards,

P   Please think of the environment before printing this email

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
7:53 PM