[Eric] Eric4 Runtime Error when start up

Rain x_wp at 163.com
Fri Nov 28 09:01:50 GMT 2008

 Hi, recently, My Eric4 can not start up. System pops a runtime error, the title name of the error message box is "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library", and the content is
"Runtime Error!
Program: D:\Python25\pythonw.exe
"
I have reinstalled the PyQt, Python, the problem is still not be solved. Then, I run Eric4 with eric4.pyc, the Eric4 stoped when "Generating Main User Interface..." has been showed in the startup splash screen and "QVariant::load(QDataStream &s): type unknown to QVariant" has been showed in the CMD window. Even I compiled the PyQt, the problem is still here.