[Eric] Re: [Eric4.2.1] Django configuration button does not active

oso che bol ndlgroup1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:59:11 BST 2008

Helo Detlev,

I just install django 2.0.0 plugin, i have try many for install and
uninstall but i do not work.

ah, one note for you, i have manually install Eric4.2.1. And when i install
with script, "sudo python install.py", there is a prompt that required me
"enter the directory of qt data which include the directory qsci", but i
just press enter to bypass this. And it announced that installation is
complete.

Thanks,
-LN