[Eric] Is eric4 in version control somewhere?

John-Scott Atlakson john.scott.atlakson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:22:31 BST 2008

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the bug observed by you will be fixed in the next snapshot. Meanwhile just
> surround the call to Preferences with str(...).

That solved that problem, but now I simply get a "Segmentation fault" which
is exactly what I get with 4.2.2a and 4.2.1. I haven't yet checked to see
which versions of dependencies I have installed.

--
> Detlev Offenbach
> detlev at die-offenbachs.de

I am volunteering to help in whatever ways I can (I know, it's vague). Are
you using svn or some other vcs? I'm most familiar with svn and trac, so I
could help with that. But there are many vcs and issue tracker options.
Opinions?

John-Scott