[Eric] Re: Re: Re: Backspace and supr keys doesn't work on spanish, translation, (Le?nidas Szyszeja) (Jaime Seuma) (detlev)

Jaime Seuma jaims.seuma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:06:17 GMT 2009

Hi

Detlev has given me a much needed hint about what is going on with the
(k. shortcuts+Spanish translation) issue.
To cut the long story short, the Spanish translation file causes the
keyboard shortcuts to be malfunctioning (as stated by Leonidas) because
of my having translated some stuff that should remain untranslated.

I'm going to work on this and I will try to get it corrected for the
next translation update.

In the meanwhile, as explained in a previous mail, loading the default
keyboard shortcuts should do the trick.

This is done by using the menu item 'Settings, import keyboard
shortcuts' (or 'Configuración,importar atajos de teclado' for those
working with the Spanish UI) and then loading the file default.e4k
(located in /usr/share/eric in Ubuntu,
%PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR%\Lib\site-packages\eric4 in WinXP)

HIH

Jaime