[Eric] Can't "step in"

Todd Lesher tlx at cypress.com
Thu Dec 17 21:09:21 GMT 2009

detlev wrote:
> On Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009, Todd Lesher wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> With eric4-4.3.9 on WindowsXP, I can not Debug Single Step (step into). The
>>  Open File error message is:
>>
>>    The file \loewis\25\python\Modules\pyexpat.c could not be opened.
>
> This file probably doesn't exist. Please verify.

Verified. File 'pyexpat.c' does not exist on my drive, nor does folder 'loewis'.
There is not even a 'Modules' folder. As I have on several different PCs, I
installed Python 2.5.1 from this link:

   <http://python.org/ftp/python/2.5.1/python-2.5.1.msi>

I used the default installation settings. Shall I ask the python list? I can't get
google to tell me what to do.