[Eric] Re: Why "the compilation of the form file failed" ?

Tiki holybreath at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 14:32:37 GMT 2009

Detlev Offenbach <detlev at ...> writes:

> You should set the correct encodings on the Python page of the configuration
> dialog. The default value is utf-8, which seems to be different to the
> encoding used by your system. Therafter you should be able to see the text
> sent by the pyuic4 process.
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

Hi Detlev,

I try several different encodings on the Python page,but any of them works well.
I guess eric4 hasnt support Chinese well.

However, the good news is ,I have solved the failed problem. It's a classic
bug,the content of \Python\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\pyuic4.bat is not correct.
May clever boys fix this bug on future.

Best regards,
Tiki