[Eric] Get rid of DOS box after starting up Eric4?

Geert Vancompernolle geert.eric4 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:22:45 GMT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to get rid of the DOS box, once Eric4 is up and running?
If I close it manually, Eric4 keeps on running nicely, so I don't see
any need to keep the DOS box open.

But I couldn't find a way to close the box just after Eric4 has started
up.  I tried adding GOTO :EOF, EXIT, EXIT /B, CLS,... as the last line
in the "eric.bat" file, but  I don't get the expected results.  The DOS
box remains open in the background.  I find this very annoying,
especially when you have a reasonable amount of windows already open...
No need to have extra useless windows open...

Any idea?

--
Best rgds,

Geert