[Eric] Corrupt project and home files?

Wesley Brooks wesbrooks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:40:22 GMT 2009

Yes, sorry it is a directory and is all lower case, typo on my behalf in the
last email. I still get warnings on start up relating to that directory.

However I've found that if I change the line:
<!DOCTYPE Project SYSTEM "Project-4.6.dtd">

to:
<!-- DOCTYPE Project SYSTEM "Project-4.6.dtd" -->

It works loads fine, but every time I save the project file it doesn't load
next time around. The Project file is in the version controlled directory,
rather than .eric4 directory. There appears to be two different problems
here.

The warning was an error on line 2 column 44, which was the end line
character after the first example above.

Cheers for your help,

Wesley.