[Eric] [Fwd: [PyQt] PyQt4 API file for Eric4]

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Fri Mar 13 08:38:20 GMT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:20:02 +0100, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> what is astonishing here. If you install PyQt4 from the source, such file
> is generated and installed automatically. And this works since the
> first release of PyQt4.

Which would explain why my friend's Gentoo box has this file, but my
Kubuntu box doesn't. Not everyone wants to compile from source every time
they upgrade their packages on their system.

So, for those folks like me who prefer not compiling, I've generated this
file for you. For those folks who use source distros like Gentoo, or like
compiling stuff, you are fortunate in that you already have the file!

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: http://www.saturnlaboratories.co.za/
b: http://blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za/