[Eric] how to only display wanted variables in debugger view?

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:33:44 GMT 2009

I have a problem with regular expression. There are many variables like
__builtins__, __doc__, __file__, __name__.

I guess they match the pattern __[:alnum:]*__

ButI can not remove them from my variable list.

If I try this pattern, __[a-z]*__ , they disappear from the variable list.

--
Forrest Sheng Bao, B.S. EE
Ph.D. student/Teaching Assistant, Dept. of Computer Science