[Eric] Hack for metacity / autocomplete focus bug

Johan Schulz schulz.johan at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 12:06:08 BST 2009

Hello,

i tried this hack but nothing changed for me.
I still loose the focus on the context menu but can still alt+tab to
activate it.
i dont think the problem is the context menu itself, on my computer the
program (eric) itself loose focus. but i dont know how to force eric to
request focus out of gnome.

i think you have to trigger the hotkey for autocompletion and then notify
the main window of eric to re-request focus.

regards

johan