[Eric] Debugger problem

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu May 21 11:47:10 BST 2009

Hi,

maybe I did something wrong in order to reproduce the problem. Here is what I
did.

Test 1:
1. open both files in eric4
2. set a breakpoint at line 3 of apackage.py
3. switch to aCallingfile.py (seems to be the main file)
4. press F5
5. execution stops at breakpoint

Test 2:
1. open both files in eric4
2. set a breakpoint at line 3 of apackage.py
3. switch to aCallingfile.py (seems to be the main file)
4. set a breakpoint at line 3 of aCallingfile.py
5. press F5
6. execution stops at breakpoint in aCallingfile.py
7. press F6 (continue)
8. execution stops at breakpoint in apackage.py
9. press F6 (continue)
10. script exits correctly