[Eric] Very slow debugging

Martin Bures needemesleepe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:08:36 BST 2009

I would not think so.  The whole thing turns into molases.  I tried it with
another project I am writing and it ran fine during debug.

Is there anything I could do to debug when the problem happens again?

Best regards and good work on Eric - it is really coming along.  I bounce
between it and Wing.  Eric has much better features but some quirks.

martin.