[Eric] How do I change eric4 background color ?

svchost at gmx.com svchost at gmx.com
Thu Dec 9 02:29:44 GMT 2010

I just installed eric4 for the first time (on windows eric4.4) and  for
.py i can change the background colors in Settings -> preferences ->
editor -> highlighters -> styles -> python,  BUT i get an annoying white
vertical 1px margin between the actual editor and the
debuggermargincolumn (i disabled both folding margin and linenumber
column).

If the script is only few line long, the background color does not go
all the way down and a white strip is displayed where there are no
actual lines of code yet written. How do i edit this
background-background white color ? Its annoying.

thanks