[Eric] How to change the background color of the unused lines?

Shi Liu liushie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:20:07 GMT 2010

Hello! I've used Eric for a couple of months now and I really like it.

My question is the same as the one raised by Ole Johan last December (I read
the related mail-archive, but didn't find the answer.). That is, how to
change the background color of the unused lines.

I did succeed in doing that once before by the help of what I can't remember
now. I exported a preferences file to save my settings, but I can't find the
very option in regard to that color for a second time now. My preferences
file is attached here.

BTW I'm using Eric-4.3.9 under Vista.

Thank you all!

Regards,