[Eric] Resizing eric window

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue Feb 9 19:17:20 GMT 2010

David,

What's 'incorrect'?

If you are talking about the toolbars being squished horizontally, that's
normal behavior for those widgets.  You can turn on/off specific toolbars
under Window->Toolbars menu, or edit them under Settings->Toolbars...

Also, you can drag them to various toolbar zones (see left toolbar in the
attached snap). Of note on a Mac, if you are using the Aqua window setup
(which you are) try to leave the 'Quicksearch' toolbar in the upper (or any)
horizontal toolbar zone, because it is a bit taller than the other icons;
and, if you hide it, the horizontal toolbars look vertically squished.
(There should be a tweak in eric somewhere to fix that default toolbar
height, but I haven't looked for it yet.)

--
Larry