[Eric] Access running eric4 instance through its shell?

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jan 25 18:00:30 GMT 2010

Hi,

first of all your plug-in project should have the project type "Eric Plugin".
The main script should be the file that starts with "Plugin...". When you
run/debug/... your plug-in project, the plug-in is run inside a fresh eric4
instance. All this and much more is described in the plug-in document
available in the eric4 package. I highly recommend reading it.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de